Christmas and New Year's Peace Time 2018
- On 19/12/2018
- In Information
- 1 comments
This year, as always, we will be having 2 periods of Peace Time ( Christmas and New Year's respectively). During these Peace Time periods no violent actions can occur. We do this so that everyone is able to spend the holidays with family and/or friends without worrying about defending against a city take over attempt.
The Christmas Peace Time will begin on December 24th at 18:00 server time and will end on December 26th at 23:00 server time.
The New Year's Peace Time will begin on December 31st at 12:00 server time and will end on January 1st at 18:00 server time.
- If the world enters peace time alliances are not allowed to start Last stand.
- If an alliance has already started Last stand when the world enters peace time, the duration of peace time will be added to the total duration of Last stand.
- 24 hours before the peacetime, it is not possible to send a Colony Ship (both conquest and revolt systems);
- It is not possible to land a Colony Ship, or infact send one 24h before peacetime starts
- This also applies for Ghost towns
- During peace time, ongoing attacks only visit their targets and sending new attacks is not possible;
- Any attack due to land after the peacetime begins turn back on arrival
- It is possible to send attacks during peacetime, if they land outside of the peacetime
- Town foundings during peacetime are not blocked because there is no battle involved in this process;
- All interactions with the world wonders are blocked:
- Resources: players can send resources but if peacetime is active upon the resource arrival time, they are given back to the origin town instead of being added to the wonder. This is similar to attacks
- Expansion: expanding a wonder during peacetime is not allowed. It is not possible to start the level expansion of a world wonder if peace time is active during or upon the completion time
- Build: its also not possible to start world wonder building
- During peace time, offensive spells can't be cast on enemy's town
- Affected spells are: "Lightening bolt" from Zeus, "Earthquake" from Poseidon, "Plague" from Hades and "Illusion" from Artemis.
source forum grepolis