What is a script ? : It is a small software that integrates with the internet browser. They allow to have additional options
Is it authorized by Grepolis ? : Yes ! all scripts on this page have been validated by Grepolis
How to install
Browser needs Tampermonkey to support the script.
If you have it installed, there should be an icon in the top-right corner of the browser's window.
If it is not already installed, follow the instruction below. If it is, skip this step.
Click on your browser icon below.
Click on [Add to Chrome/Firefox, Get ...].
If you don't see the icon of Tampermonkey in a top-right corner, restart browser
- click this link: DIO-TOOLS-David1327, so as to install the script in Tampermonkey, then press [Install]
- visit Grepolis website and refresh it.
- to be sure, that the script has been installed correctly, next to the icon of Tampermonkey you should see a digit "1" on a red background - it means that the script works
- if all is well and the script works, in the right sidebar of the main game page you should see a jellyfish
How to turn on/off
- press the Tampermonkey icon and find the script on a list you see, then press the green circle, which will change into red (the script is now off).
- after refreshing the Grepolis website, there will still be a digit next to the Tampermonkey icon but there will be no jellyfish.
- press the Tampermonkey icon and find the script on a list you see, then press the red circle, which will change into green (the script is now on).
- after refreshing the Grepolis website, there will be a digit next to the Tampermonkey icon and the jellyfish as well.
How to uninstall
- press the Tampermonkey icon and click [Dashboard].
- find the script on the list you see and click the bin icon in "Actions" column, on the right side.
- when you confirm uninstalling the script, it will be permanently removed from Tampermonkey.
- after refreshing the Grepolis website, there won't be the digit nor the jellyfish.
Last edited: 30/05/2022