Update to Version 2.155
- On 01/02/2018 at 23:33
- In Update
On Wednesday January 24th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.155. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
- The sprint for version 2.155 was used for research and concept work, thus not generating too many visual changes.
- As requested by the community often over the past years, we now changed the way bonus effects are stored in order to recover them after a siege.
- Furthermore some bugs were fixed and technical updates were performed in the background.
- Bonus effects are now stored differently, enabling them to be restored under certain conditions.
- Upon the start of a siege, all bonus effects on the besieged city are now saved and will be restored if the siege is not successful.
- Effects that affect this city only are taken off during the siege and restored with their previous remaining time once the siege was ended. This means the initial duration gets extended by the siege duration.
- Global effects, like alliance rewards (e.g. from Grepolympia) or effects that are active on every player city (e.g. Rituals) will keep running as usual, albeit not being active during the siege, meaning that they will not be extended once the siege was broken successfully.
- Event-specific effects which last for the full event duration (Witch's Wisdom & Devoted Priests) are now restored upon restarting, both for voluntary restarts on a game world and after losing the last city and subsequently taking a fresh start on the same game world.
- City Foundation - Travel times were not updated when switching cities while the foundation screen was opened.
- Trades - Under certain conditions, trades were not cancelled after the destination town was deleted.
- Grepolisscore - Fixed several cases of inconsistencies with the Grepolisscore between different game worlds in the same language version.
- Winter Grepolympia - The reminder about the end of the event lacked a graphic on beta. Nike will now properly inform you about the end of the event as soon as the update has taken place.
- Events - The information window providing information about the start of an event displayed some styling issues when two events of any kind were active at the same time.
- Bonus effects - After breaking a siege, the game tried to restore alliance rewards multiple times, causing higher load on the game world.
- This update contains minor changes to the user interface, which may break third party scripts. Please confirm that these scripts have been updated to reflect all changes before reporting interface issues.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
source: forum grepolis