What is a script ? : It is a small software that integrates with the internet browser. They allow to have additional options
Is it authorized by Grepolis ? : Yes ! all scripts on this page have been validated by Grepolis
First, an addon for the respective browser must be installed.
How do we install them? : It depends on your browser, after 1 click is downloaded, we restart the browser and it rolls!
Tampermonkey is the most popular userscript manager, with over 10 million weekly users. It's available for Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera Next and Firefox.
(Attention Étape 2!)
(Click to install)
DIO-Tools is officially approved by Grepolis.
The functions of the script :
Almost every function can be disabled in the options.
- commercial options
- changes to the layout
- Unity Power
- Wonders of the World-parts
- Form of defense
DIO-Tools is a small extension for the browser game Grepolis. It offers, among other things, some displays (biremes counter, unit strength,...), a smiley selection box for text input fields, trade options and some changes to the layout.
Almost each feature can be deactivated in the settings
► Smiley selection box
● Inserts a smiley selection box to the bbcode bar for text input fields (forum, messages, notes) ● Used smilies: www.greensmilies.com + Special created grepolis smilies:
► Town icons
● Layout adjustment (left-aligned) of the town list ● Adds town icons automatically ● Manually choosing of the town icons is possible
► Unit strength
● Shows the strength of each attack type (blunt, sharp, distance) in several areas (unit menu, simulator, barracks,...) ● Attack and defense values can be switched in the unit menu
► Transport capacity
● Shows the transporter capacity of the available transporter in town ● Dis-/Enable big transporters by clicking on it
► Biremes counter
● Experimental, intended for siege worlds ● Counts all the biremes of each city and sums these
► Improved speed
● Shows the duration of improved speed effect in the attack/support window
► Available units box
● Shows all your available units (no units outside of origin towns)
● Selecting of town groups is possible
► Activity boxes
● Movable troops and trade activity boxes with position memory on startup
► Favor popup
● Nicer favor popup with graphics instead of text
► Trade options
● Percentage trade (towns and ww) ● Town festival marking (red) ● Recruiting trade (trade ratio of unit types) + ratio marking (green)
► World wonder
● Layout adjustment ● Share calculation (= ratio of player points to alliance points) ● Resources calculation & counter (stores amount) ● Adds missing previous & next buttons on finished world wonders (better browsing through world wonders)
● Layout adjustment ● Permanent display of the extended modifier box ● Unit strength for entered units
● Attack/support counter ● Layout changes on troop movements (3 instead of 2 rows) ● Unit strength of siege troops
● Larger taskbar ● Minimized windows on startup (daily reward)
► Defense form
● Adds a button for a defense form to the bbcode bar overview (forum & messages) ● Optional settings for defense overview: detailed land units, premium, silver amount, troop movement (experimental)
Last edited: 01/01/2020