Update to Version 2.154
- On 08/01/2018 at 18:21
- In Update
On Wednesday January 10th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.154. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
- This sprint was focused mostly on technical improvements and mobile features, thus there are not a lot of visible changes. Feel free to check our mobile changelog, however, as soon as it's published. We have some good news for those looking to rename their cities from the app.
- Of course we also fixed a lot of bugs as you can see below.
- Awards - Daily awards were displayed incorrectly in notes, with the year covering most of the graphic due to incorrect text formatting.
- Island view - Fixed a city positioning error which caused the harbor to face the beach rather than the sea. We hope affected players' ships did not strand.
- Heroes - Descriptive unit icons in hero training dialog were outdated. Replaced with new icons.
- City overview - City names with more than 20 characters were cut off in the city overview. This is no longer the case.
- Effects - Tooltip of "Side by side with..." unit effect items stated NaN as population info. The right values are now displayed.
- Offers - If two offers get triggered at the same time, only the most recent one could be accessed and display issues could occur.
- Map - After updating own city names while viewing far-away map areas, the map would not update the city name correctly.
- Quest log - Checkmark and exclamation mark indicators for new and finished quests were not shown properly for island quests.
- Tutorial - Arrow for tutorial step "enact divine power" was not displayed properly.
- Pandora's Box - Mission report window was docked to the left of the parent window by default although it should have been centered.
- Pandora's Box - Fixed an issue that could cause entries of the daily event ranking to not be saved correctly in very specific edge cases.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
source: forum grepolis