On Wednesday, April 5th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.135. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is appliedSummary
- As requested by our Community, the notification about the start of the era of worlds wonders now appears instantly instead of popping up with the first new game session after the start.
- Artemis will finally become available on all game worlds, enabling us to include her in events, Grepolisscore and other game areas.
- Additionally we improved the deletion of reports when sorting them by category, started preparations for our annual Easter event and fixed some issues in the browser and mobile versions of the game.
On Wednesday February 22nd, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.132. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.Summary
- We are still in the process of preparing the first changes of the planned Island Quest rework. If you missed our DevBlog article on this topic, you can stay informed and voice your opinions here. Beta testing for the first changes will also become available shortly, so stay tuned!
- With this update, we enabled the use of town IDs in the attack planner and adjusted the layout of dropdown-menus using auto-completion.
- Additionally we adjusted some texts for more clarity and of course also fixed bugs along the way. Read on to learn about all changes in more detail: