Update to Version 4.20
- On 18/08/2021 at 19:57
- In DIO-TOOLS-David1327
- 0 comments
Dear players, dear players,
We would like to inform you of the release of our new update, version 4.20.
- A new feature that is super useful and lots of bug fixes.
- To update https://greasyfork.org/scripts/388235-dio-tools-david1327
- To report bugs
- Subscribe to the beta version
- Suggest ideas
- And much more
- Transport capacity : A big thank you to Telokis for improvement
- Displays in green if the capacity is sufficient and red otherwise
- Changed the right icon if defensive units have been taken into account.
- Added a tooltip that says how many ships there are to transport the entire population if there are any shortages.
- Added a tooltip that says how much population can still be transported.
- Compatibility FLASK-TOOLS :
-> This version allows compatibility with FLASK-TOOLS
-> Attention informed user the use of the two scripts is not recommended. Slowdowns could occur.
- City Icons & City List :
-> Refresh change (which produces less slowdown).
- Caves :
-> By pressing the arrows on the keyboard the function did not start -> Problem solved.
-> Other activation issues have been fixed after the 08/18/2021 update of grepolis
- Transport capacity :
-> Fixed for the Sparta unit taking only one slot in ships when it costs 10 to produce.
- BB-Code messages :
-> An error occurs during its shutdown -> Problem solved.
- Mole Hole Compatibility [City View].
-> The function is automatically deactivated upon detection of Mole Hole.
- FLASK-TOOLS compatibility [City list & Add (No overload / Delete)].
-> The functions are automatically deactivated upon detection of FLASK-TOOLS. (not compatible)
-> The title is not displayed correctly after the update of 08/18/2021 of grepolis
- Other optimization.
-> Wonder world detection optimization.
-> A cleanup of the script.
Please feel free to report any bugs and comment on this update!
To see all the modifications I invite you to go to this link