Update to Version 2.134
- On 18/03/2017 at 16:20
- 0 comments
On Wednesday, March 22nd, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.134. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
- While Island Quest changes and performance improvements have been enabled for testing on beta, we focused on a few more new additions to the game.
- The commands overview has seen an overhaul. We intend to test these changes on beta starting next week. If the desired performance improvements kick in, changes will also become available on live worlds soon after.
- Furthermore we revived a function to enable alternate graphics in the game for special occasions and prepared everything for the activation of Artemis on all game worlds
- We reactivated a function that will allow us to display select themed game elements for certain festivities and occasions (e.g. Christmas).
- Artemis, our 6th Goddess will be activated on all game worlds in about 2 weeks time, with game version 2.135.
- This change allows for potential future event rewards including her mythical units.
- In preparation for this change, we recently also made Artemis' mythical units available in the training windows of Grepolympia.
- Reports - Conquest reports could cause endless loading circles for forum/notes in certain edge cases (player not having enough culture points at the moment of colony ship landing, colony ship returning to town that has since been taken by another player).
- Awards - Fixed an issue that caused global awards (e.g. "Last man standing") to not be synchronized properly across all game worlds.
- Demeter event - Fixed errors in automatic messages sent to players in top 10 of the event (hospitality points shown instead of player name, award graphic missing).
- Alliance - A change of color of your alliance's crest is now properly reflected on the world map, in alliance members' profiles and in the color selection overview.
- Spells - Error when trying to cast spells to player towns.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
source: forum grepolis